How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

SO HAPPY! ^_^

I am happy!...No, I haven't finished the game.....but, i have been playing it and writting on this blog!

You see, i am not the type of person who stays on one thing for so long...what i mean is that i am always looking for new things...

For example: I don't play video games all the way through. I...actutally never finished a video game, so, I consider myself a video game novice....

Another example: I never have started a blog...and stay on it.

So this is the first time....

"GANBATTE!" (Do Your Best!)
'GANBARIMASU!'(I Will!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home