How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Saturday, July 01, 2006

*FORGOT* Green Trinity and talking to Cid

It seems like I am always forgetting somthing nowadays, but eventualy, i remember!

I realized that I could use the Green Trinity after I completed [Which I did] Agrabah. Even with the guidebook and reading it over and over in FAQs by people on www.gamefaqs.com .

i still forgot.

I realized this when I went back to Wonderland to level up a bit. I ran into the chimney thingie trying to beat up a Red Nocturne (but they all run away just to gang up on everyone >_<) Well, when i finished, the bottom option thing said "Trinity" so i did it...

Trinity Ladder?...Well, its not so bad as Trinity Rush....gay looking Trinity. In this one, Goofy is at the bottom then Sora jumps on Goofy's shoulders (oww, doesnt that hurt?) then Donald jumps on Sora's shoulders...now how did he get up there?

Sora: "Thats not fair! I wanna be on top, i have the keyblade!"
Me: 'My sences tell me to smack you but insted, i give you string!'
Sora: Ooh! String! *Plays with String*

Sometimes shiney doesnt cut it.

On another note, i went back to Traverse Town to see how Cid was doing.

Standing in the corner...all "Cid" like (dare i say).........Talking to you all solitary and secretive makes it seems like you are a drug dealer Cid....

Sora: (from a distance) "Oh no! It broke!" *He runs over*...*Puppy-dog eyes* "Can i have a rope?"
Me: '.....You need to pull a Kakashi or somthing and steal Riku's eyes cause thats not gonna work, one. And two, you are not manly enough--even with the keyblade! I know it was supposed to be Riku's!'

*Sora sulks in the corner, doing the asian thing of finger circles*

Poor Sora....I can be such a Bitch...Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home