How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Friday, June 23, 2006

Rant about Kingdom Hearts(1 and 2) theam songs : Simple and Clean VS Hikari; Santuary VS Passion

(originaly written June 13)

Hikari is a Good song but I Like Simple and Clean better, it goes with the music more. Also, Simple and Clean seems more deep to me, compared to the japanese lyrics. If you want to read the translation (of Hikari) go to http://www.utadanet.com/modules/cdbase/index.php?id_art=1 and scrol down to "DEEP RIVER" and look for track 12 (which is the last one for that album) If you want to read the lyrics to SIMPLE AND CLEAN... the whole song and not just the PLANITb Mix (which is soo cool and better than the santuary PLANITb mix) go to http://www.cherryblossom-garden.com/5/utadahikaru4.html#simpleandclean

WINNER (in my mind): SIMPLE AND CLEAN ~even though it has a sublimital message!~
(clapps for hikki)

Passion is a really good song i think it is better than its english counterpart santuary. Santuary creaps me out

"i watch you fast asleep..."
Thats a WTF!

I only like "My heart's a battle ground" and in the chorus "...where fears and lies melt away..."

But i shouldnt be talking, i am a fellow songwriter...but read the translation of Passion(http://www.cherryblossom-garden.com/5/utadahikaru-eng4.html#passion) and find the lyrics of Santuary and compare


WINNER (in my mind): PASSION
GO HIKKI! (claps)

May you have much sucess on ULTRA BLUE (although you cant read this...hehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home