How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sono san ~no nan ban desu ka?~(Part 3 ~of how many numbers?~)

(Originally written May 29, 2006)

You've been collecting dust, Damned School. Soon, we will be together...lets share the Summer.... MUHAHA

Lets finish Wonderland today (said on may 26)

Im lost. How the F*** do i get lost in a 3D game!

[Ma, get off the computer...What do you mean 'no' (gets cursed out)...sorry. May i get on...What do you mean thats cheating? Then what do you do?] (Pauses game and runs away.)

]After getting Info[

Ok... Walk through here, here, and here....

WTF O_o I was wondering where "Large Body" Went (Very fat heartless, only can attack from back b/c blubber protects front. Mad "Munny" (about 43)

Damned Red Nocturnes (Red bell like things with wizard hats. shoots fire. Is such a Bitch) Yeah, float on
(Starts singing, "Float on" by modest mouse..)

Stupid chesire cat, leading me to fight. U are a bitch to...

TRICKMASTER!

That shit looks so much ugler than Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories*...Crap, I cant hit the lock-on target... Booo -_-"
GO DONALD AND GOOFY! Kick Ass!

I Barely got 2 hits in, thanks developers for Donald and Goofy. Damnit, when i get to deep jungle (from tarzan) i'll be by myself for most of the stage...T_T

yay Olympus Colleseum, I saw this movie on Disney channel yesturday**

...you want me to push that 1 ton brick?... I love this voice over(by Sora) "I cant, its too heavy..." カワイイ(KAWAII~Japanese~)可爱(KEAI~chinese~)SO CUTE (~english, duh)...

ok...why do i have to break barrels? This makes no...

oh...primilarites... NOOOOO! Blue Rapsody (same look as Red Nocturns but shoots ice and is blue.) These things are more Bitches than Red Nocturns. Oh crap both of them together?
X2 BITCHY


Cloud..FF7. NOOOO You are so Nieve, Hades is evil***

WTF? you aint no Sonic The Headgehog! Stop dashing like that! You bitch! Sit your ass down! ARGGG! I almost beat you!

3 headed doggie...vicious ...SHIT-taki-mushrooms-taste-real-good****
为什么?(weishenme?~chinese~WHY)? Maybe it will be like trickmaster...

Maybe i should restart the game (from last save point...doggie killed me T_T

>__<

Must level up.... Lets do that now...

*For some reason, i played part of Chain of Memories first...
**The movie is called "Hurcules" as a good friend pointed out
***He reminds me of Kuckles from sonic the headgehog.
****My new curse word for shit...taki mushrooms LOL

Oh and sorry my cloud fans, he just pissed me off so much...I like his sored. Damn, i like every weapon more than the keyblade.....

Keyblade....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, your still a looser....LOOSER i hope your self esteem goes down cause thats my goal in life

to lower your self esteem

-pack leader-
LOVE YA

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home