How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Monday, June 05, 2006

Part ~two of who knows~

(Originally written on May 18, 2006) Leon?I don't remember who he is. I think he is from Final Fantasy 7*. Whatever, screw him. Im gonna level up!

SOMETIME LATER...

Yay! I leveled up 6 times today! (Level 4 --> Level 10.) Yay

[no children to bother me, they're outside XD MUHAHAHA!.]

Ok... Who the F*** are you?OH CRAP. Thats Leon? I dont wanna fight you... T_T Is that a gun?
ARGGGGGG!
(super long cutscene.)

Lookie! It's Aerith (FF7)...Wait...this chick died in that game. Why is she here now?

Yuffie (her name sounds like Luffie...atleast i think thats how you spell his name--from one piece)...Why is she wearing that skimpy outfit -_-"

WTF?! Leon's name is "Squall"? How in the hell do you get Squall from Squall Leonheart?...I'm gonna leave that alone...

"Do I want to risk my life?" Leon, are you gonna kill me? O_o~oh you mean fight the heartles. Why didnt you say~~

YOU MADE ME JUMP FROM A 2ND FLOOR WINDOW??? YOU BA*D!

Soldier heartless? You all piss me off! That’s ok, BOO-KOO exp for me ^_^!
DAMNIT stop moving!(swears at TV)

Ok. Im on level 10... I can fight (Scary music comes on) GUARD ARMOR!!!

Hey look, i finaly teamed up with Goofy and Donald! Oh snap! They fight for me?
ok

NOOOOO! T_T Donald died...

(5 Minutes Later...)


I owned you Mr. Guard Armor.

MUHAHA

What?! I GOTTA FLY THE DAMN SHIP TOO??

Whoops! Blew up the ship! (the ship looks like friggin cheap, knock off legos my mom would buy.) Gummi Ship...


^~^ WTF?
I want leon's gunblade....


*After getting yelled at by my Anime friends, I found out that Mr. Leon is from FF8...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A COMPLETE LOOSER
-pack leader-
P.S. squall leonheart...leonnnn hearrrt thats where dumbass...leon comes from leonheart jesus christ

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home