How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Part 1

(Originaly written on May 17, 2006)

For mother's day i have recently got a PS2...Mind you i am not a mother nor an adult....The next day i finally got Kingdom Hears (1). I dont care if 2 already came out. I've wanted to play it for litterally years.

I started to play it but realized i didnt have a Memory card >_< GRRRRR! but i receved one the other day and have been playing it.

THIS IS HOW MUCH I AM OBSSESED WITH KINGDOM HEARTS...

>_< NOOOOO! RUN SORA, RUN! STAY AWAY FROM THE DARKNESS, DONT BE LIKE RIKU!!!!!WTF?

That's sora's shadow? WHAT DO YOU EAT.....RUN FOOL! (Droped controler and the analog stick got stuck for a minute.)

Damn it all![Cut it out little girl*]

(Reminiscing about UH's song "Simple and Clean") I love your sublimital messages Hikki chan.--DISNEY CHARACTERS!!!

[Mommy, who did Pluto belong to, Goofy or Mickey?...Mickey? O_o Mickey? I swore it was Goofy.
-_-"]

Who falls like that? Who faints sitting up? Sora, you should have fell on the floor.

Hey look its Cid (Final Fantasy VII) SAVE POINT!!!!

I am so proud ^_^! Cuts off game

*For the sake of privicy, i did not use my niece's name.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

onbce again.....human lights will shun you,,,please...domt fall into the endless pit of self serving to humans...USE THEM!!! DONT FALL TO THEM!!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Genxia said...

Its ok frend of mine...

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AM NOT HUMAN LOVER~!~ for you will die with them!!! DIIIE RAWR MWUAHAHAHA...ok im done

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home