How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Friday, June 23, 2006

Part 5 of Infinity! MUHAHAHAHAHA

(originally written June 4)

Today I had an online conversation with my good friend.

[ask if you can post it]

I wanted to beat up doggie, but I havent played for a week. I'm still mad Doggie kicked my ass.

NOOOO!

You know, I really did have a nightmare about the voices.

Another one of my good friends told me that she had a dream about the gummi ship... she said that Sora ate the gummi ship and the whole crew flew out into space and died. I actually can picture that too...It's so sad, but Sora is a "stupid 'human' "then again, he is learning. ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Genxia said...

Thats a good one, i like cosmo too... i wonder, would i have ate the gummi ship

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home