How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Part 11C After 2 months, i finally finished Alantica

Ok. Too much time has passed sence I actually acomplished somthing in KH, and thats really bad. I really want to play KH2!

Im actually thinking about skipping COM.....Nah, i'll do COM.

Thats one thing settled....

Now. The official stats are:

Sora--Lv 47
Donald--Lv 46
Goofy--Lv 48
Ariel (only because shes in alantica)--Lv 48
61+ Hours....O_o 61?!

Seriously, this is pathetic! I wanted to play this game for 4 YEARS, finaly get a PS2, and it takes this long to get to this point! WTF MATE? *Slaps self*

Sora: .....Uh. Its ok you just nee~
Me: LISTEN YOU LITTLE BRAT! SHUT UP YOU STUPID WORTHLESS LITTLE PIECE OF GUM STUCK TO MY SHOE, YOU ARE A WANNA BE HERO!
Sora: That wasnt really niiice.
Me: Why aren't you crying?
Sora: I think i ran out of tears from all the pther times you made me upset.
Me: DAMNIT! I HAVE NO MEANING IN LIFE! FIne then, I'll just take your lover!
Sora: Which one?
Me: *gasp* You whore! The sexyer one!
Sora: O_O NOOO! DONT TAKE RIKU AWAY! *Cries*
Me: YESSSS!

:hem, hem: Anyway!

So i decided to fight Ursela.

First, it was annoying using mermaid kick just to get to the "scary room" called "???"
Second, that Bitch was anoying to fight.

Ursela: Hey Sorrrrra.
Sora: Dont doooo thatttt! *shudders*
Ursela: Arent you the little hero? Hm? Well, *stares at him* I wont let you out of my sight.
Sora: O_o Whyyy meee! Everyone picks on meee! Oh, BTW, how much did you eat last night? You've gotten bigger sence the last time i saw you.
Ursela: WHAT!? *blows bubbles at Sora*
Sora: Owwwwwie! *looks at me staring at him* I mean THAT TICKLED [whispers;] owww!
* Donald and Goofy attack Ursela*
Ursela: YOU! * Randomly attacks using bubbles, beams and..i dont know, i guess lightning.*

Well, most of the fight was Goofy and Donald attacking Ursela while I made Sora heal them.

Untill I realized....Sora has magic ^_^;; meh.

So the stratigy "SHOOT FROM A DISTANCE >_<" works here too.

Yeah, then theres a random conversation by Ariel and her Dad, so i walked out the room. Too much nonsence...

Next: PUMPKINS!(~Holloween Town~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home