How Obsessed I am with Kingdom Hearts

This is a Random Blog by me, Angelique Williams, about how Obsessed with Kingdom Hearts i am. It is vaguly stupid and you may laugh with glee. MUHAHAHA

Friday, September 22, 2006

First Update in like almost 2 months -_-"

Well, I am finaly updating after 2+ months. I havent played Kingdom Hearts in like almost 2...I've been playing DDR.

YES MUSIC IS MY CRACK!

I've also been going through some problems in my personal life so i havent been able to play DDR in like a month....well, i did play it on tuesday...

Annyway! I have decided to finish KH by NOVEMBER....DECEMBER the lateist...

Lets see how that turns out lol.

The last place i ventured in was Alantica....DAMN SWIMMING! But all i have to do is fight Urslea....i know i spelled it wrong...

Then off to Holloween Town! Which i plan on finishing by the first weekend in october, because i have midcycle stuff to study for. I hate my school at times.

GAMBATTERU! ~I will try my best!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home